Associate Director/Group Leader Structural Biologists
1. Will manage a group with 5+ people in protein purification, crystallization and structure determination.
2. Responsible for research proposal preparation, protocol design and execution, project reports. Candidate will be responsible to communicate to clients in weekly base.
3. Provide trouble shooting, guidance, coaching to enable individuals and teams to meet expectations and continually experience rewarding career growth.
1. Ph.D. in structure biology, cell biology, or biochemistry.
2. 0-5 years experience in research institutes, Pharmaceuticals, or Biotech companies.
3. Hands-on experience in protein purification and crystallization; data collection and reduction; phase determination and structure refinement; molecular visualizing soft wares.
4. Familiar to different expression systems, including E. coli, insect cells and mammalian cell culture.
5. Must have an outstanding record of successful research, including publications in peer-reviewed journals.
6. Demonstrated ability to guide groups through corporate change and growth.
7. Strong leadership and managerial skills are essential.
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Chinese.
Any applications, please contact: email@example.com