VP/Executive Director in Business Development
1. Responsible for identifying, developing and executing business opportunities in the pharmaceutical, biotech industries on a global basis to strategically grow the business.
2. By close collaboration with company senior management team, design and develop the company growth strategies including new niche concepts, and service pipeline differentiation.
3. Identify viable short and long term business opportunities and develop plans to convert opportunities into new business, and revenue.
4. Manage contract preparations, cultivate and maintain relationships with new and existing clients, lead negotiations with pharmaceutical and biotech companies and other third parties.
5. Present Viva Biotech Ltd. technology and service platform at international or domestic conferences, company meetings, and other public or private events.
6. Develop and retain scientific relationships with leading pharmaceutical/biotech industry leaders.
7. This position is US based, also requires to travel to China frequently.
1. Successful candidate should have advanced degrees in organic chemistry/biochemistry major, with 10 plus year working experience. Ph.D.is preferred.
2. Experiences in BD/sales profession, with proven track record of success in biotech or pharmaceutical business environment.
3. Requires a sound understanding of the market and company dynamics that drive a healthy growth and is able to adapt or change where required.
4. Maintains an extensive established network of personal, scientific and business contacts.
5. Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Exceptional public speaking skills needed to represent Viva Biotech at external meetings, conferences and organizations.
Any applications, please contact:email@example.com